Any event with more than 300 attendees will be considered
a great event.
To carry it out, the Board of Health must be requested to
assess its viability and issue a special opinion.
For Expos and conventions:
● Permanent use of face masks by the staff, exhibitors at the venue, as well for the
● Maximum capacity of 500 visitors every 3 hours, with prior registration and, if possible, with a scheduled appointment.
● Extended hours to allow a maximum of 2,000 visitors per day, in an area no less than
4,000 square meters.
● Guarantee availability of face masks and antibacterial gel.
● At the entrances to the halls and the spaces inside, mandatory control access lines with marks every 1.5 meters.
● Limit the sale and consumption of food and beverages on the show floor.
● Hybrid work sessions. Each conference session may have a maximum capacity of 30% of the total capacity of the space in which it is carried out.
● Registration of attendees (name and contact telephone number). The venue must follow up
those attending an event during the two weeks after it was held and, when
appropriate, refer possible suspected cases to the Jalisco Health Secretariat.